137. The gift certificate we had for Chili’s.
138. My sister babysitting the boys so we could go out and bringing “Charlotte’s Web” with her.
138. Getting Lightroom and my CS5 Indesign and Photoshop upgrades installed.
139. Time outside in snow.
140. Sunday afternoon naps for all.
141. Getting in my annual eye dr. appointment despite icy weather and my mom being able to keep the kids.
142. A salad made for a homeless shelter.
143. Getting the orders for my latest baby session wrapped up.
144. Airline tickets bought for a dear friend’s wedding in March!
145. Friday morning yoga and childcare.
146. A pizza and movie play date with the Gayners.
147. Reading Nehemiah and pondering how it relates to building in the lives of my children.
148. Vanilla Almond Milk that Josh made.
149. Finding a great deal on a pair of perfect fitting jeans and finding an awesome deal online for a very cool shirt.
150. A “date” with Owen to Dunkin’ Donuts.
151. An excellent message on Communion given by Pastor Arie at church on Sunday.
152. A Green Bay Super Bowl win!