It’s been a very long time since I’ve participated in Multitude Monday. But I’ve still been counting my gifts! Actually, I’m attempting to “re-count” my gifts. I started counting thankfulness before I ever started participating online with Multitude Monday. I didn’t number them in my journal, I’ve only ever numbered them here. So, I’m sure I’m way past 1,000 at this point. I’m attempting to go back and number them all, and once I’m caught up, to start numbering them in my journal too. Because what I share here is only a selected portion.
But here’s what I’m thankful for this past week. And I have a lot . . .
565. Clean floors, rugs, slipcovers.
566. Soup and popovers.
567. Audio books.
568. Being more patient with the boys.
569. Josh’s safe business trip to San Francisco.
570. That while Josh was gone everything went smoothly.
571. Watching Duncan and Owen push mini grocery carts around the grocery store.
572. Josh being able to come home one day early!
573. A family movie night watching The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe.
574. Recchiuti chocolate from San Francisco, so amazing!
575. That the book I bought for Lent arrived on Ash Wednesday, when I thought it would be late.
576. An evening with my sister over for dinner.
577. An evening of delicious food and great conversations with friends.
578. Sharing and looking through wedding albums, remembering with thanks how blessed I am to be married to such a fabulous guy!
579. A sunny Monday.
580. A trip to the duck pond, playing at the playground, a little walk on the trail.
581. Feeding the ducks.
582. Re-discovering an awesome soccer field that would be great for spring-time play: balls, frisbees, golf.