93. A peaceful Christmas day.
94. Lots of time spent with family over several days.
95. A whole week with Josh home!
96. A fun movie night with the boys watching “Toy Story 2” complete with popcorn and hot chocolate.
97. Insurance that covers both Josh and I going to physical therapy.
98. Generous gifts from thoughtful family members.
99. Time with friends twice over the past week. A great evening of dinner and conversation spent with another family and NYE spent with long-time friends. Thanks to my sister for watching all the kids on NYE so the adults could chill for a couple of hours.
100. A reorganized living room. Always trying to figure out the most effective and pleasing way to organize my furniture and small living space.
101. Duncan and Owen growing in sharing, saying “please” and “thank you” on their own with little prompting, and that their imaginations are really starting to blossom.
102. A trip to the aquarium (this was a few weeks ago) thanks to free tickets from Josh’s work. The boys had such a blast seeing sharks, jellyfish, octopus, and watching a dolphin show. I love their excitement over nature!
103. Psalm 103 which I’m still memorizing. I’m about 2/3 of the way through. It constantly refreshes my soul!
What are you thankful for as the new year begins?