239. Blowing bubbles in the backyard.
240. Lilacs blooming.
241. The boys bringing me flower bouquets from the yard.
242. A newly cleaned/organized desk area.
243. Crayola markers/crayons for windows on a rainy day.
245. Eating lunches and dinners out on the deck again.
246. A fun day with the kids shopping at Target and then going for a picnic at the playground and feeding the ducks.
247. Watching The King’s Speech. Fabulous acting, wonderful cinematography, engaging story. Can’t see a film much better than this!
248. Going to the driving range as a family.
249. French martinis.
250. Our first seasonal “supper club,” where I had one of the best steaks ever.
251. After a long week of a yucky head cold, I’m finally feeling better.
252. Good dental reports from the boys’ visit to the dentist.
253. A new novel.
254. A night out at P. F. Chang catching up with one of my best friends.
255. A lovely Mother’s Day brunch with my mom and mother-in-law.
256. A Flip so I can now take video of the kiddos. My Mother’s Day gift.
258. Time to go to the knitting store and the library . . . by myself.
259. After days of rain, sunshine!
260. The privilege of being the mother to three wonderful sweeties.